This tutorial will show you how to use Sketchup to create and import components into Eagle3D
- Google Sketchup installed – I’m using v6, but I’m sure it will work in the latest version
- su2pov plug-in – this is a sketchup plug-in written in ruby that exports the a sketchup scene into POV for more realistic rendering.
- Eagle3D and POV installed and working. You should be able to at least render a board, even if no components are working.
- Export Sketchup object to POV using SU2POV, and test.
- Create the component include file ready for Eagle3D
- Mapping the new component into the library.
- Fine tuning the placement.
|Step 1 >>|